Sunday, September 27, 2009

take care for my health!

from last week, i already do sit up, put my leg up and other exercise everynight before sleep..

wow.. today do 100 times sit up.. really tired..

erm i dont know why i suddenly will do exercise..

i think i also need to do thg for my heathly.. and get a good figure for my ownself..
erm.. like that only can make me feel more confidence for myself =)

beside do exercise, i also start go to swimming.. 3 times per week..
i wish to jogging but i m lazy haha =X
i prefer swimming maybe its my hobby XD..

so i bought swimwear is right choice! hehe no matter its expensive..
last time i bought it i still worry about i dint go swimming or just buy for fun..

haha finally i got use it.. =P

i also seldom drink coffee in office already.. after i was sick last few months..

last time i really addicted to coffee 1.. every morning sure make a cup coffee..

now? just drink hot milo and 1 piece of bread for my breakfast only.. hehe

now i m thinking of.. that why.. or i also dont know why i suddenly want do this do that..
>.<

oh ya my next target is buy iphone!!
i hunger to it long time already.. hehe...

now still do research and find info for buy iphone..

why i want it?
because i think i need it loh
when i go outside i can bring it for on9, facebook, find friends chitchat hehe..
nonid bring what laptop go anyplace.. right?
plus my laptop already old la... i think i use it over 3 years d..
wanna rosak jor!~~~

now also start to save money bit by bit for buy new desktop.. and for small trip..

i plan to go whole malaysia trip 1st.. after few years maybe i hv earn more money only go oversea for travel..

this is all my planning loh..
i aldo dont know why i will think like that le.. =X

of cause i will continue to shop SHOP SHOP!!
its my hobby.. hehe

i wish i only shop more during sales la..

but i also allow myself to shop if i wiling to shop..

see!! financial problems!!

want this want that.. how to find more money?

thts y i still think about extra job loh..

i will discuss with him and give me more idea for it..

only he can encourage me XD..

actually i dont want only talk, but i really wish that i can do it also...
but i scare i cant make it..
really dont know what i want now le.. how?

now i only do what can i do slowly..
start to do from small wish 1st..

okla.. time to sleep la..
tomorrow have to work lolx.. bored!=X


No comments:

Post a Comment