Thursday, September 24, 2009

about him and him

can anyone tell me why?

why i will thinking of him again when i listen " no promises & Heartbeat (LeeHom)"

i dont know why.. and wonder that whether i still love him or not?

i have been long time dint contact him and talk to him..

why suddenly think of him and some memory of "us"

thinking of what we did for last time..

i was smile while thinking of those things..

pure feeling~

its true..

i listen to "heartbeat" from lee hom while driving just now, i still thinking about izit that i already found my true love and all are missed and gone in my life again..

i dont know what he doing and where is him now..

i hope he is fine..

but.. if he is good man without his bad attitude.. its so wonderful for me..

another guy..

this guy when i meet him, i feel like wanna to hunger to get marry with him XP~
but i dont know what he thinking of now.. but i still like him so much..
he like to escape my topic.. but i already try to stop it as he dont like to face it..

sometime, i will think that izit we choose other as our partner, then will He and I regret for dint choose each other or not?

seriously.. i dont like to do something make myself regret forever..

i always wish i will get him at the end.. but now seems like impossible..

sign~!

people will say i m think too much..

i just want to find an answer..

i dont like to waste my times..

i rather he told me that he has a gf.. then i will give up.. =]
seriously i dont like to waiting for someone i wish to have..

well, i dont know what i m waiting for in my love life..
i also dont have the mood for it..

i cant used to be alone now.. =(









No comments:

Post a Comment