Sunday, March 15, 2009

sick >.<

lastnight, i was sick..
suddenly stomach feels uncomfortable..
cannot sleep well..
and vomit suddenly also
while vomit.. not only vomit out from mouth, also out from my nose..
its so painful..
lastnight i dint eat so much for my dinner.
cause i dont have appetite
i just keep drink water and some soft drinks..
what i vomit out?
water =.=
my eye also trun to red and some tears around my eyes..
i think its too suffer at that moment.
after i go to take medicine
my family told me
maybe its gastric...
i dont think so..
but i dint think too much, jst clean up my floor and sleep again..
recently, i really seldom eat so much..
not like me..
i always eat alots when i m hungry last time.
why?
what happen on me?
its too pressure?
i also dont know..
hope i can eat more XD

No comments:

Post a Comment