Tuesday, January 13, 2009

too tired already

today i m very tired............
i cannot pay attention in training class tonight
but i m read comic during training
haha...

well, i m keep busy for my work really busy
time really not enough for me..
i need work over 5pm already now >.<
but always get scold by daddy
always work too late and let he waiting for me long time >.<
really tired le

No time for relax now...
but every section, mins, hours i also will think of him
once i m free, my mind and heart start to think of him and miss him
where is him now?
really gone? or he also give up me?
or he mad at me and hate me 4va?
or what?
i dont know
i just know he misunds me already from that time..
but i also never want to explain to him
just let it go..
now it maybe go.. but my heart really canot let him go..
miss him now and think of him now
what he doing?
i really wan to know where is him?
anyone can tell me
where is him?
i need him..
i want find him..
i really do love him so much

why my blog start to mention him again and again?
i realize that i really fall in love with him seriously..
i love him more than myself..
its my love..

No comments:

Post a Comment