Tuesday, January 06, 2009

i would be stronger..

today i feel quite tired
because i just back from training just now..
learning new product GMD^^
i sure pay attention to it but i still daydream sometime haha
actually i m feel sleepy already
its quite boring session..

sigh~ after this month, nobody can fetch me go home already..
i think i should discuss with my mum for it..
i need to attend it, its my job and learn things..
i dont dare to skip cause i scare that boss will asking something that i couldn't answer her, then will nag or scold by her..

erm.. today quite confused about my jobs and plans..
suddenly many things to handle..
like decoration, ha.. i really dont know i should incharge for office decoration..
totally dont know it , i though i just incharge for dinner decoration only..
nvm, its small matter, i shouldn't unhappy easily, but i assume i dint pay attention for listen what other people told me be4=)
so from now, this is new jobs for me again
well, at that time i feel confused and blur about my plan for decoration
i cant arrange a good time for my teams for this decoration.
but i want to thank him Mr J coz he give me his opinion.
so i decide to use his idea to settle it for tomolo
must complete it tomolo within one day..no matter hw
i wish i can do it..
haih why har?
some people have do it last time, why dont tell me how to do or give me suggestion le?
nvm, its my mistake.. learn from it.. positive thinking now haha
in fact, i feel upset lo.. =(

always talk about my job
i also feel boring..
but i dont have time to think other things haha
no mood to think
mind full of job job job job...

dont talk about it anymore..hng

really "fan"

chinese new year coming soon, i still cant feel excite right now..
i heard boss said chu3 can start working le..
arh.. so fast?
should i take leave? go to relax?
or go to work hard?
i also dont ...
i wish can at least 1 week holiday la..
relax more during chinese new year
afterward, need work harder........especially OA training..and SALES

job again.. =.=
stop it.. STOP!!

erm... i already bought many clothes haha for chinese new year
spend alots.. wow..
now need control my spending and plan to saving and buy protection for myself lo..=)

i need to thank Mr K, he really loves me so much, sayang me so much
when i get trouble, he will concern me, suggest me, support me, teach me how to handle it..
i always share with him my problems and always cry in front of him..
although, he scold me, said me or shoot me, i will feel mad but also good for me, at least he can make me alert and better.
i love him so much even i always bully him haha

his birthday coming soon, wish to have a sweet celebrate with him =P
now plan to give him supprise
what it is?
haha =.=
dont know yet
dont have time to think about it..
haha

well, i will stop here and going to sleep now
wish myself tomolo will settle it smoothly and well =)
goodluck..



No comments:

Post a Comment