Monday, January 05, 2009

good day but tired

today, i m trying to wake up at 7am but.. i fall sleep again after awake..
haha coz i still feel sleepy and tired..
erm.. maybe not enough rest yesterday
haha...
after bath and breakfast, i m waiting for daddy fetch me go to office
oh no.. maybe my daddy cannot wake up today without my mum
my mum go to travel already. So my daddy sleep alone with his pillow.. haha
but lucky when i reach office, many agents still haven't come yet and i have few mins for prepare my things for meeting.

well..
today morning session is talk about 2009 goal.
trainer share alots knowledges and new things with us.
what i learning today?


i need setting my new goal for this year
not only for my job and also for my personal life
i will try to work with my BRAIN, not my HAND, not only work HARDER, must work SMARTER
i want to learn how to manage and control production and team
i want to earn more money
actually i dont interested with my job right now..
but its my job, i need working for my job even i dislike this job..
no matter how its difficult, i also need to be patient and work hard!
this is my promise to myself...do it with my effort..
i hope i can do it..and challenge it
i know its very pressure to me.. i m always cry for it..
but i also will continue it
untill the suitable time to leave it.. haha
maybe mr J is right, we only will be improved if we get pressure..

how about my goal for personal life?
i hunger to get a car
its convenient to me as well
i can go anywhere by driving myself
and i can do anythings that i like haha

i want to marry >.<
i need a man to feed me haha
give me money for spend..spend...spend..
wahaha

always hunger to marry sooner cause working life really pressure and suffer than studying life
i miss it so much..
can be queen housewife hahahaha=.=

i want to start save money as well
coz i want to buy car, do gym and so on

i want to keep fit!!!
coz i feel i m getting fatter... >.<
i need slim down like jolin tsai haha
wow..

i need to care my health
i must seldom drink cold water!!!
i m challenging with it
but i still love drink cold water >.<>
cannot! i need change it!

financail and family?
i haven't plan it
haha
always have financial problems
sigh~

today, i meet Mr J
he remind me to read books
haha
actually i dont like to read books.
nvm, i go to find 3 books 1st and
when i m free, i will go to read them.

as i know, want to be a successful person, need to read more books and more knowledges
so? when i wanna to do it for myself?
haiyo..

so tired le after working, issit my body get weak already?
maybe less execise..
headache now.. cannot look at computer screen too much
eye pain too..

oh ya, today boss said she have something want tell me and ask me..
wah i feel so scare now
i scare she scolding me >.<
i will cry one..
but i always tell myself must be strong! dont scare her!
erm.... still same =.=
wish tomolo will be a good day for me
god bless me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment