Sunday, January 11, 2009

i still miss him

i still miss him so much..
i know i m hurt him but he maybe misunderstood me already
nevermind, its my fate
i always think that whether i hurt him more than he hurt me? or what?
last time, i cried for him so many times coz he hurt me too much
now its become worthless..
i dont know this time whether he is gone or not.. its news from someone told me
if he was gone, then i just feel so sorry guilty and......... dont know how to say..
maybe he still here, just cheat me or what.. who knows?
last time, not i dont want to talk with him
always talk with him not really happy.. coz keep argue-ing..damn it!!!
hate it..

i miss that time he went to somewhere and always talk by skype with me everynight..
hv fun, keep laughing and sweet same like a couple and dating
its short memory for me
i still keep cards which he sent to me in my drawer, i always read it when i miss him
after he back to his home, all things become worst..

25/12/08, 19/1/09 and 19/2/09
these are... important dates
and he told me that he will find me as his promises
haha he make me dissappoint 2 times already
i think its no more hope to me..

hey baby when we are together, doing things that we love
everytime you are near i feel i m in heaven feeling high
i dont want to let go
i just need you to know
i dont want you run away, you are the one i need in my life..

when you are gone, the piece of my hear are missing you
when you walk away, i count the steps that you take
do you see how much i need you right now?
i never felt this way before everthing tha i do reminds me of you.

i really love you.. i really do
you are the one most i love in this life..
love you with my true heart.

do you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment