Sunday, January 02, 2011

what a bad daysss for me

Haiyo..

Pity myself..
Sick again after go KL trip =X

my spittles not yet recover alomost one month ++ d..
oh my god.. ZZzzz

Last week, just went to visit doctor..
Doctor told me 2 reasons..
one is bacteria problems.. become serious..
second is my immune system weak~=X

Doctor advise me to sleep before 10pm..
try to switch off light at 9pm..
try to rest and sleep before 10pm within one week=X
or do the treatment..
breathing with a hot water.. steam my nose running and spittles..

As i wan recover ASAP, so i cant celebrate on 31/12/2010 =X
its second time cannot celebrate loh... haha..
hope this year i can celebrate loh >.<

but i still can feel the celebration new year mood..
cause i still can listen fireworks sound while i m sleeping..
hehe..

After listen doc advices, i keep resting and take care my body very well for this few days.
hehehe.. my spittles keep lesser and lesser d..
happy.. i will gambateh one..
hope next week can fully recover!

Beside that, i also worry of my uterus result.
hope it can be good result..
>.<
Sked sked~!

Wish myself recover soon~!
Muakss


No comments:

Post a Comment