Saturday, January 08, 2011

my saturday~

Today go to take my uterus report..

Hehehe..
All are okie not problems... ^^

happy...

Before reach there, i quite worry one..
when i see the result..
i don't know what its said cause all are biology language..
i just know some words only..
i think it should be ok..
so i ask nurse again for confirm whether my report is ok or not..
hehe

after that, go to eat dim sum at mei shi zi jia..
have been long time dint eat liao..
miss it ^^

and then go shopping with my buddies loh..
erm.. i still same.. buy again and again..
nonstop...
i know i cant control myself sometime... but i will trymy best again to control liao..
Sorry to make u disappointed.

but i have buy less d..
....... =.="""

Today really happy to shopping..
try alots clothes but some i cannot buy >.<
cause my budget have limit..!!~~
especially MNG..
the cute blue skirt (RM259) & Blouse (Rm159)
Both are so match and fashion!~
i did miss both of you..
but i cannot buy both of you..
cause too expensive liao.. seriously.. both of you are nice and cute to me.. i love both of you very much..
if next time i meet you again.. both of you still survive there, i think i will buy both of you hehe...
its our fate.. ok?

I need to sleep now...
tired and take k my body ^^

Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment