Sunday, April 04, 2010

Unbelieve that i change hair styles ^^


Finally, i change to hair styles hehe...

before went to saloon, i was very confuse and worry about cut short..

because i scare of its not nice or not suit to me.. >.<

but.. at the end its make me look nicer.. have new feeling from myself and other..

i sure have ask all my friends that whether i keep long hair or cut short hair..

mostly people ask me keep long ~.~

and i realized that guys like girl who have long hair one..

but my friends told me..

they was discussing about it before..

Girl who have long hair will make guys feel that himself look more powerful,stronger, emo and like a MAN, mostly girl who have long hair will look like girlish and lazy who always dote by guys..

Another, girl who have short hair will make guys feel himself un-confident & weak..
because girl will look like superwomen, independent.. powerful women..

Izit? what is your opinion?
can share here..

this hairstlyes really give me a new feeling & life..
make me feel better and happy hehe

therefore, i need to thanks to my professional QT~ haha
he is the one cut my hair.. its really nice..

i will appreciate him and my hair lolx









No comments:

Post a Comment