Sunday, April 04, 2010

have been long time din't update my blog.. lolx

Hi,

Yuko back here again...

what i want to share is..

i change job again..

this is my 3rd job already..
i wish i can stay longer time in this factory..

I work here within more than 1 months..

Recently.. all task i can catch up and learning a lots..

Colleagues all are nice..

i really wish that it wont same like previous working life..

although i never desperate any good thing come to me too fast..

but i really it can remain..

well, i really enjoy my current job..

its time for me learn good English as well..

talking well and good writing..

talking malay also haha

cause my malay poor >.<

Beside that, i wanna to said that last friday training is reallly useful & helpful for my job & task..
although it's quite boring & make me fucking sleeping..

anyhow, i still can learn new knowledge again from training..

hehe..

Therefore,
i would like to thank someone who bring me out from hell place to heaven place..
although he is going to leave from current company..
but i wish he can get good job and pay in his future..
^^





No comments:

Post a Comment