Thursday, May 07, 2009

last email to him and me

To JD

please control ur emotion
dont try to hurt other
its cannot attract me to love you so much..
i think all my fault that to make u become insane person
my heart is so pain (tear dropping again)


You told me
"I just hope to do something for u
I hope what i did today can make u feel better
I just want u to be happy and smile again
As long as u are happy, I will be happy as well"

ur words are fooling me =)
anyhow,
it maybe true "she dont belong to me anymore, i missed it"
then i give you my opinion that you are wasting each other chances, times, keep miss all our fate.
i will slowly dissappear in front of you,
cause i also feel unhappy to meet you again now.
i hope other girl can replace me in your heart, get a lover sooner, have good future.
dont find a girl like me always hurt you if you think that i m..


yuko
heart broken


always think that you will change , change a better man
but at the end, i m the one think too much already..
well, its ok
times can erase all the "memory" in my mind asap..
what i want? what i dream? what i desparate?
all wont be happen in now and future FOREVER..

still left 30% of love, i think it is easy to dissappear soon

do not feel hurt, sad and cry anymore for someone that dont know how to appreciate me last time, as long as i know somethings from him.

KISSgoodBYE~

because of him, i know that i still love my Darling so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment